Tuesday 8 June 2010

Postcards from EWITFR...N! - US Tour

I was painting postcards for every show of the US tour here is an example of some of them.







I ran out out of time and canvas though, about half way around America.

Now I'm home I'm already making some postcards for the shows that I didn't have time to on the road. I've already sold a few of them. But if you were at a show where there wasn't a postcard or if you really wanted to be at a show and couldn't make it and want to buy a postcard. Im now selling them from here.

Just email me at eddie.argos.resource@gmail.com

The postcards come on two stretched cotton 5 x 7" canvases (one for what would be the front of the postcard and one for what would the back). They are painted with acrylic paints and cost $50. I'll pay the postage as it is my fault that they weren't ready in time for the shows.

No comments: